Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tan vs. Pale

Is it really bad to be pale? Why is it that everyone want to be tan and wants everyone around then to be tan? People have told me "it's so relaxing.", "it clears your skin.", "why would you want to be pale?". Well everyone, I am pale. I'm totally okay with looking how I'm supposed to in the winter. I don't have anything against tanning, but don't try and preach to me the joys of tanning, and don't put me down because I don't tan. I'm sorry that I want to look my age when I'm older, instead of 20 years older than I really am. I honestly did not know that you have to be tan to be cool. Thank the heavens that I'm not cool, I have no idea what I would do with myself if I had to go around acting like an asswipe to everyone who doesn't do what I say. It's whatever, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment